The purpose of the Hospitality Resilience Study is to understand the factors that contribute to personal resilience for leaders in the hospitality industry as well as identify key resilience indicators (KRIs) that may lead to the formation of a resilience index or metric for leaders and organizations in the hospitality industry. Leaders across the sector are invited to participate in a short survey which will be conducted at regular time intervals to track levels of resilience in the industry.
Founders of the Hospitality Resilience Series, Jon Hazan, Jonathan Humphries, and Chris Mumford, comment, “We are delighted to partner with the Industrial/Organizational Psychology team at University of Central Florida to develop a measurement of resilience levels among leaders in the hospitality sector globally. The Covid-19 pandemic has placed enormous burdens and strains on leadership and highlighted the need for strengthening personal resilience and inner immunity. The findings from this study will help hospitality businesses in maintaining and improving the well-being of their leaders and thereby the overall health of their organizations.”
The Hospitality Resilience Series was founded in 2020 by Jon Hazan, Atlas Coaching, Jonathan Humphries, Chairman of HoCoSo, and Chris Mumford, Founder of Cervus Leadership Consulting. The series seeks to challenge existing mindsets, exchange personal insights, discuss practical solutions and provide a forum for shared experiences that will help build personal solutions.
Take part in this study >> Visit the Hospitality Resilience Study
To participate, you must:
- – be at least 18 years old
- – understand (read/write) English,
- – and hold a leadership position (supervise/manage at least one subordinate employee) in the hospitality industry (eg, hospitality, food/beverage, travel/tourism, casino/gaming, etc.).
> Join the Hospitality Resilience Series‘ community on LinkedIn and on Instagram.
HoCoSo are advisors with a difference.
We create tailor-made and innovative solutions for clients’ hospitality-led projects by bringing together the optimum team of sector specialists.
Jonathan Humphries, Chairman and Owner of HoCoSo, and his direct team specialize in the extended-stay, co-living, and hotel-alternatives hospitality market; luxury, lifestyle and boutique hotels; and resort developments in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
Our strengths lie in the following core services:
- Product & Concept Creation, for portfolio & individual asset developments.
- Strategic Development Projects with a focus on new-market / new-concept business expansion planning, operator selection, market and financial feasibility studies.
- Transformative Asset Management for brand re-positioning, asset re-evaluation and concept re-structuring.
- Hospitality Education for companies and academic institutions, with a focus on bespoke course development, training and teaching.
- Workshops, Keynotes and Conference Moderating for boards, leading international conferences and incubators.
During the covid19 crisis, HoCoSo launched HoCoSo CONNECT, an initiative aimed at bringing the industry together to brainstorm and collaborate; HoCoSo CONVERSATION, a podcast channel encouraging the discussion with thought leaders from around the globe, for the hospitality industry; and, in collaboration with Atlas Coaching and Cervus Leadership Consulting, we also launched the Hospitality Resilience Series , a combination of online events, insights and discussions aimed at helping build your personal resilience and inner immunity.