Following its triumph at the European Customer Experience Awards 2022 (ECXA), likeMagic continues to break records by taking home two massive gold awards at this year’s International Customer Experience Awards (ICXA22).
SV Group’s innovative hospitality solution has first won gold and silver awards for Best Digital Transformation and Customer Driven Business Change and Transformation respectfully, at the European Customer Experience Awards 2022.
After five months only, the likeMagic team continues to celebrate a duo of golden wins at the ICXA22, in the following categories:
- Best Use of Technology – B2C (Gold Awards), facing giants like Experience Hub, LC Waikiki, RaiaDograsil in partnership with Cloud4Wi, Samsung Electronics Turkiye, and Microsoft MLGCS.
- Best Digital Transformation (Gold Awards), among industry leaders the likes of Samsung Electronics Turkiye, Shell International, Tata Communications and Telkom Indonesia.
The European and International Customer Experience Awards (ECXA and ICXA) are both the world’s premier celebration of CX excellence. Every year, they bring the world’s leading organizations together to compete for the most coveted accolades in CX.
likeMagic is a one-of-a-kind user-centric digital hospitality platform benefiting the guests, the employees, the operators, and owners. It offers a fully integrated digital guest journey, via mobile web app, through fully automated processes and services. It is the one and only solution an operator and owner needs to make the guest experience their core focus. likeMagic, which was initially created for the award-winning hotel brand Stay KooooK, is now offered as a white label solution for all hotels and serviced apartments.
HoCoSo are advisors with a difference.
We create tailor-made and innovative solutions for clients’ hospitality-led projects by bringing together the optimum team of sector specialists.
Jonathan Humphries, Chairman and Owner of HoCoSo, and his direct team specialize in the extended-stay, co-living, and hotel-alternatives hospitality market; luxury, lifestyle and boutique hotels; and resort developments in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Our strengths lie in the following core services:
- Product & Concept Creation, for portfolio & individual asset developments.
- Strategic Development Projects with a focus on new-market / new-concept business expansion planning, operator selection, market and financial feasibility studies.
- Transformative Asset Management for brand re-positioning, asset re-evaluation and concept re-structuring.
- Hospitality Education for companies and academic institutions, with a focus on bespoke course development, training and teaching.
- Workshops, Keynotes and Conference Moderating for boards, leading international conferences and incubators.
During the covid19 crisis, HoCoSo launched HoCoSo CONNECT, an initiative aimed at bringing the industry together to brainstorm and collaborate; HoCoSo CONVERSATION, a podcast channel encouraging the discussion with thought leaders from around the globe, for the hospitality industry; and, in collaboration with Atlas Coaching and Cervus Leadership Consulting, we also launched the Hospitality Resilience Series , a combination of online events, insights and discussions aimed at helping build your personal resilience and inner immunity.