This press release first appeared on Linkedin for Cervus Leadership Consulting on November 17th 2022.
Chris Mumford, [ Head of Leadership Services at HoCoSo ] and Managing Director at Cervus Leadership Consulting has been inducted into the International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC) among sixteen hospitality consultants qualified by their expertise and reputation in its 2023 membership class.
ISHC is the leading source of global hospitality expertise. Membership in ISHC is by invitation only, and members are viewed as leaders in their respective areas of expertise. Candidates for membership undergo a rigorous screening process, ensuring that all ISHC members have a reputation of integrity and are qualified by their experience, training, and knowledge to develop and express sound judgment on industry issues.
Chris Mumford is an advisor to the global hospitality sector in the areas of leadership and talent. The founder of Cervus Leadership Consulting, Chris provides services in executive search, compensation consulting, talent advisory and management due diligence. Cervus works on behalf of operators, developers and investors in the hotel, casino, branded residential, and operational real estate sectors throughout EMEA, Asia and the Americas. Chris also serves as Head of Leadership Services on behalf of consulting firm HoCoSo and is board advisor to LHC International, a multi-sector recruitment firm.
Andrea Belfanti, CEO of ISHC commented, “We are honored to welcome this new class of impressive and diverse industry leaders. We feel this class of new members is a projection of the future of hospitality leadership and fulfills our 35-year tradition of the best-of-the-best consultants in the hospitality industry.”
“It is a great privilege to be accepted into the ISHC,” said Chris Mumford. “The reputation that ISHC members have for the quality of their work, their integrity and industry knowledge has always impressed me and it is an honour to take my place alongside such respected experts.”
ISHC is composed of individuals, not organizations, corporations, or groups. To be eligible for membership, an individual must be an owner, officer, partner, or principal of his or her own company, or the equivalent thereof, and be qualified by his or her years experience consulting.
At its core, ISHC’s mission is to contribute to the advancement of its members and the hospitality industry, cultivating a collegial environment for networking, professional development, and knowledge exchange, while fostering credibility and integrity. The value ISHC provides to its members is the opportunity to build meaningful relationships with industry experts specializing in all disciplines of hospitality, in all parts of the world through collaboration, knowledge, and idea exchange. ISHC members are bound by the Society’s By-Laws and required to adhere to the Code of Professional Conduct.
ISHC proudly welcomed the following new members in its 2023 membership class:
- Mark Bithrey, B3 Designers
- Paul Boldy, RLA Global
- Carine Bonnejean, Christie Co.
- Judith Cartwright (Associate), Black Coral Consulting
- Anthony Cavanaugh, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Isaac Collazo (Associate), STR
- Brent Hardy, The Hardy Group
- Cornelia Kausch (Associate), CK Hospitality Advisors
- Kim Massey, The Rise Group
- Chris Mumford, Cervus Leadership Consulting
- Mila Nouralla, NUR Business Consulting
- Frederic Picard, Cap Hospitalité
- Kendra Plummer, Elise Capital
- Philip Schaetz, Cube Thinking
- Michael Shindler, Four Corners Advisors, Inc,
- Ted Torres, Crede Group
For further information on the ISHC please visit www.ishc.com.
For further information on Cervus Leadership Consulting please visit www.cervuslc.com.
HoCoSo are advisors with a difference.
We create tailor-made and innovative solutions for clients’ hospitality-led projects by bringing together the optimum team of sector specialists.
Jonathan Humphries, Chairman and Owner of HoCoSo, and his direct team specialize in the extended-stay, co-living, and hotel-alternatives hospitality market; luxury, lifestyle and boutique hotels; and resort developments in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Our strengths lie in the following core services:
- Product & Concept Creation, for portfolio & individual asset developments.
- Strategic Development Projects with a focus on new-market / new-concept business expansion planning, operator selection, market and financial feasibility studies.
- Transformative Asset Management for brand re-positioning, asset re-evaluation and concept re-structuring.
- Hospitality Education for companies and academic institutions, with a focus on bespoke course development, training and teaching.
- Workshops, Keynotes and Conference Moderating for boards, leading international conferences and incubators.
During the covid19 crisis, HoCoSo launched HoCoSo CONNECT, an initiative aimed at bringing the industry together to brainstorm and collaborate; HoCoSo CONVERSATION, a podcast channel encouraging the discussion with thought leaders from around the globe, for the hospitality industry; and, in collaboration with Atlas Coaching and Cervus Leadership Consulting, we also launched the Hospitality Resilience Series , a combination of online events, insights and discussions aimed at helping build your personal resilience and inner immunity.